NLP therapy and coaching enables you to understand and
It is very easy as a friend to give the impression to each person that you are on their side, and that the other person is in the wrong. Or maybe you take the approach that they are both overreacting, and neither is right or wrong; either way, as a friend we often take sides without realising and although they may just need someone to listen and support them, as long as it does not become a serious issue that has a detrimental effect on anyone, this is often enough.
But when an event has a serious negative impact, NLP can reframe their emotional state to something they can live with or move forward from. It is the analysis of your own communication strategies, of the influence of language on your mind, on your
Why do you believe what you do? Is it based on what you were told to believe, what you experienced for yourself or something you learned from others? The thing about maps is that they can be redrawn when we have new information. NLP helps to reframe what you know to see if it still fits with how you want to live. So basically, NLP is how you can change your attitudes towards something to get better results; and that something is usually YOU…
The more we know about ourselves – the more we can help others.
NLP works by helping people move forward into a positive state so they can achieve great things!
- Using effective ways to get what you want
- Using words and our beliefs to affect the way you think and feel
- Understanding why you perceive things differently
- Developing effective ways to communicate
- Building high-quality personal relationships
- Managing your thoughts and feelings
- Using thoughts and behaviours to better yourself
- Challenging your personal limitations to achieve greater success